Deep RL Seminar
Deep RL Seminar is a weekly seminar I have organized to survey the vast field of deep reinforcement learning with 11 participants. It is for those who have a solid background in reinforcement learning (RL) and some understanding of deep RL that want to survey the subfields of deep RL.
- A thorough understanding of Deep Q-Network (DQN) and vanilla Policy Gradient.
- A basic understanding of Rainbow (DQN) and policy gradient methods up to Proximal Policy Optimization (PPO).
- Survey the subfields of Deep RL
- Understand the progress of each subfield
- Find what limitations current state of the art algorithms have
- Discuss what improvements could be made to overcome such limitations
Deep RL Seminar Week 2: Deep Q-Networks
This week, we reviewed various improvements made to the Deep Q-Network algorithm.